Title agencies like ourselves are part of the Stewart Title network. In this network, we go through the most rigorous vetting process in the industry to
become a Stewart Trusted Provider™. When you see this seal on our email signatures, website, and closing documents, you know you’ve found a provider
of settlement services that follows stringent, diligent standards to protect your property rights.
How did we become a Trusted Provider?
- We’ve passed an intensive initial due-diligence screening including a third party internal audit, background & credit checks, extensive reviews
of applicants experience, our business model, and policy loss history, and licensing verifications.
- To maintain our Trusted Provider status,we have quarterly visits and a detailed operations checklist to follow, policy inventory audits, ongoing operational
reviews, and are trained in CFPB compliance.
What does this mean for you?
Our Service & Standards
- We will maintain honesty and integrity above all else
- Stay firmly customer focused
- Employ dedicated and well-trained associates (ALL of our closer’s are experienced with great reputations in the industry).
- We have a closed desk policy, which means that our customers files & personal information are always secure and locked away.
- Maintain an acceptable policy loss ratio
- Comply with all federal, state, and local rules and regulations
- Reconcile all escrow/trust accounts in a timely manner
- Ensure efficient and secure real estate settlements
- Address consumer complaints in a timely manner
When you work with Bankers, not only do you work with the best and the brightest closer’s in Minnesota, but you work with a company who does everything
that they can to protect your rights and keep you safe.
For more information about Bankers, click here. To order a title insurance policy, click here.